Mad Hippie antioxidant facial oil
Make peace with your inner hippie while hydrating and protecting against photo-aging. Mad Hippie preservative-free Antioxidant Facial Oil is truly the most natural way to moisturize. This free radical fighting hydrating oil has eighteen actives with organic argan oil, goji, and camu camu. Moroccan tree argan oil is rich in fatty acids and compounds that soften and smooth the skin. Camu camu is an antioxidant rich berry from the Amazon packed with thirty times more vitamin C than an orange.
- Organic Argan Oil – Providing instant, non-comedogenic hydration to the skin while naturally occurring triterpenoids work to reduce the appearance of scars. Containing over 80% essential fatty acids, as well as naturally occurring vitamin E, this exotic oil works to moisturize & revitalize the skin.
- Hemp Seed Extract - Rich in omegas 3, 6 & 9, as well as antioxidants, hemp seed oil provides the skin with instant moisture and replenishment.
- Sea Buckthorn Berry – This berry native to the Tibetan Himalayas, is rich in vitamins A, B, C, D, E, K, P, carotenoids, flavonoids, phenols, folic acid & fatty acids. In fact, the buckthorn berry is thought to be the only plant in the world to contain omega 3, 6, 7 & 9 all together.
- Blueberry Extract – This superfruit is rich in antioxidants including vitamins A & C.
- Pomegranate Oil - Potent antioxidant that is an excellent source of ellagic acid.
- Camu Camu Berry – Amazonian berry with with naturally occuring high concentrations of vitamin C.
- Broccoli Extract – Containing a high percentage of sulforaphane that helps reduce the appearance of skin redness.
- Raspberry Seed Extract - High in vitamin E, vitamin A, ellagic acid, and omega fatty acids 3 & 6.
- Strawberry Extract – Antioxidant-rich berry with naturally occurring vitamin C.
- Goji Berry – Containing 18 vital amino acids, zinc, selenium, phosphorus and vitamins B1, B2, B6, C & E, goji berries provide the skin with essential nutrients and antioxidants. In fact, the superfruit contains more beta carotene than carrots, and even more iron than spinach.
- Grape Seed Extract - Powerful natural antioxidant
- Sunflower Seed Oil - Rich in vitamins A, D & E, as well as essential fatty acids, sunflower seed oil has natural moisturizing and soothing properties.