Element Botanicals Phoenix Transformative Grains
Activated Charcoal has almost supernatural powers to draw out deeply embedded impurities from the skin, while colloidal oats and kaolin clay gently exfoliate and nourish it. Glacial Clay delivers beneficial minerals, and nutrient-rich botanicals such as coffee, green tea, rosehips, vitamin C, and kombucha provide antioxidants and vitamins to the skin. The result is a renewed, detoxified complexion.
Here are some ways to use it:
- As a masque: Mix with honey (our favourite!), water, tea, yogurt, fruit purees, or just about anything you like. Apply to face and neck, allow to sit for 10-15 minutes, then rinse with warm water and a cloth.
- As cleansing grains: Put a small amount in the palm of your hand, add a bit of warm water, massage into the face and neck, and rinse.
- As a spot treatment: Mix a small amount with enough honey or liquid to form a paste, apply to the area, allow to dry, and rinse.
- Activated Charcoal Carbon (from ethically sourced bamboo) is heated to the point where it expands and becomes incredibly porous. When applied to the skin, it pulls toxins, bacteria, and impurities from the deep layers of the skin, resulting in an incredibly effective detoxification.
- Canadian Glacial Clay: Rare Canadian deposits of this clay contain high amounts of trace elements and minerals and are very low in sodium. Glacial clay has an amazing absorptive and detoxifying ability, and deeply yet gently cleanses the skin.
- Coffee Extract: The caffeine in coffee encourages overall firmness of the skin, reduces puffiness and inflammation associated with dark circles, and reduces the build-up of blood under your eyes, which contributes to dark shadows.
- Green & White Tea, Kombucha, Dong Quai, Rosehip: These superfoods for the skin provide antioxidants and deep nourishment.